Nylon 38-36 two-tone is comparable to many companies’ standard nylon putting green turf- except the aesthetics are improved by using two colors of nylon yarn. This highly durable turf is ready to putt on within minutes from unrolling. Our 38-36 turf is often used for indoor applications as well as outdoor putting greens, patios and balconies.
- Applications: Indoor or outdoor: putting greens, balconies, patios, batting cages, walkways, athletic training facilities, and rooftops.
- Face Weight: 36 oz.
- Pile Height: 7/16”
- Roll Width: 15’ (180”) wide rolls.
- Yarn Color: Olive and forest green.
- Yarn Type: Nylon.
- Construction Details: Type: Tufted. | Gauge: 3/16 inch.
- Primary Backing: 2 layer, 18 pic & 13 pic polybac.
- Secondary Backing: Standard is rubberized action backing for flexibility and additional dimensional strength. Alternatives can be special ordered.
- Perforations: No.
- Infill Requirements: Not required, but 1-2 pounds per sq. ft. of rounded silica sand can be added for enhanced performance with most applications.
- Warranty: Eight (8) year manufacturer’s warranty.