Multi-Use 48 is a soft and dense turf. Multi-Use 48 is softer and less abrasive than traditional nylon turf often used for the same applications. This turf can be used for a true-rolling putting green, pool surrounds, batting cages and more! If you want a vibrantly colored, soft, and cost-effective turf: Multi-Use 48 is the answer. Multi-Use 48 comes in two lengths for indoor and outdoor applications. Outdoor applications generally need infill, while indoors applications do not.
- Applications: Indoor or outdoor – putting greens, batting cages, training facilities, bocce courts and more.
- Face Weight: 48 oz.
- Pile Height: 3/8” Indoors | 5/8” Outdoors to allow for infill.
- Width: 15’ (180”) wide rolls.
- Yarn Color: Two-Tone Natural Green.
- Yarn Type: 6,000 denier 8-ended texturized Polyethylene.
- Construction Details: Type: Tufted. | Gauge: 3/16 inch.
- Primary Backing: 2 layer 13 pic polybac.
- Secondary Backing: 22 oz. polyurethane.
- Perforations: Optional, typically not standard.
- Infill Requirements: 2-3 lbs/sf fine infill (20-40 or smaller) for most outdoor applications.
- Warranty: 10-year commercial | 16-year residential