Multi-Use 48 is a soft and dense turf. Multi-Use 48 is softer and less abrasive than traditional nylon turf often used for the same applications. This turf can be used for a true-rolling putting green, pool surrounds, batting cages and more! If you want a vibrantly colored, soft, and cost-effective turf: Multi-Use 48 is the answer. Multi-Use 48 comes in two lengths for indoor and outdoor applications. Outdoor applications generally need infill, while indoors applications do not.
- Applications: Indoor or outdoor – putting greens, batting cages, training facilities, bocce courts and more
- Face Weight: 48 oz.
- Pile Height: 3/8” Indoors | 5/8” Outdoors to allow for infill
- Roll Width: 15’ (180”) wide rolls
- Yarn Color: Two-Tone Natural Green
- Yarn Type: 6,000 denier two-tone texturized polyethylene
- Construction Details: Type: Tufted | Gauge: 3/16”
- Primary Backing: 6 oz. 2-layer polybac
- Secondary Backing: 22 oz. polyurethane
- Total Weight: 72 oz.
- Perforations: Optional, typically not standard
- Infill Requirements: 2-3 lbs/sf fine infill (20-40 or smaller) for most outdoor applications
- Warranty: 10-year commercial | 16-year residential