The perfect blend of quality and cost-efficiency: HomeTurf 53 is offered in response to market demand for a low-cost, yet high-quality synthetic turf for the DIY market and cost-conscious projects.
You can find much more information on this turf on it’s dedicated website.
- Applications: Commercial Landscaping, Residential Landscaping, Road Medians, Parkways, large areas.
- Face Weight: 53 oz.
- Pile Height: 1.4”
- Roll Width: 15’ (180”) wide rolls.
- Yarn Color: Two-tone grass blades and a tan thatch two-tone thatch blade, closest to Kentucky Blue.
- Yarn Type: 10,800 denier 8-ended Monofilament Polyethylene grass blade and a 4,000 denier texturized two-tone Polypropylene thatch layer.
- Construction Details: Type: Tufted. | Gauge: 3/8 inch.
- Primary Backing: 2 layers 13 pic polybac.
- Secondary Backing: 22 oz. polyurethane.
- Perforations: Yes, 2” x 2” inches on center.
- Infill Requirements: Optional, but 2 pds per sq. foot is almost always of benefit to the final installation.
- Warranty: Sixteen (16) year Perfect Turf® exclusive warranty.