New Generation 5 PetGrass:
Refined To Be Easier To Clean
Available September 2020
PetGrass® is designed specifically with your best friend in mind. PetGrass® has both its yarn and backing infused with LIFE® Materials anti-microbial additives that kill bacteria to create a healthier and more sanitary environment while minimizing odor. The two-tone blades combined with a tan and green thatch layer helps create a very natural or professional look for this turf. The backing is designed with five times the drainage holes as other turfs. Combined with the anti-microbial additives, this turf provides maximum drainage, odor and bacteria control, all while maintaining its durability.
- Applications: Indoor or outdoor use for pet resorts, dog kennels, residential yards, dog runs, veterinary hospitals, municipal dog parks, or any area where people walk dogs.
- Face Weight: 64 oz.
- Pile Height: 0.95”
- Roll Width: 15’ (180”) wide rolls.
- Yarn Color: Two-tone grass blades and natural-looking tan and green thatch blades.
- Yarn Type: 11,800 denier two-tone monofilament polyethylene grass blade and a curled polyethylene thatch layer. PetGrass® yarns are fabricated with anti-microbial additives built into the yarns.
- Construction Details: Type: Tufted. | Gauge: 3/8 inch.
- Primary Backing:6 oz. 2-layer polybac.
- Secondary Backing: 24 oz. special anti-microbial infused Polyurethane backing that is exclusive to PetGrass®
- Perforations: 2” x 2” on center with additional holes to assure complete drainage.
- Infill Requirements: No.
- Warranty: Ten (10) year manufacturer’s warranty.