Register for Installation Training, a CE Seminar or a Lunch and Learn.
Perfect Turf offers a variety of informative, accredited CE courses and educational opportunities.
Landscape Architects – We will be sponsoring certified CE seminars on the following topics.
- The Growing Use of Synthetic Turf: An Introduction to Landscape and Specialty Applications
- Synthetic Turf for Commercial, Municipal and Residential Dog Applications
- Rooftops and Synthetic Turf: Avoiding Common Problems and Creating Successful Projects
- Synthetic Turf Surfacing for Playgrounds: Advantages and Disadvantages Compared to Alternative Products
- Synthetic Turf in High Traffic Grass Areas: When it Makes Sense and How to Specify the Right Turf
Parks Professionals – We will also be sponsoring accredited CE courses that will cover the subjects below.
- Synthetic Turf Surfacing for Playgrounds: Understanding the Advantages and Disadvantages Compared to Alternative Products
- ADA Accessibility: Understanding the ASTM 1951 Standard and How Different Surfacing Products Perform
- Case Studies on playground surfacing performance, as reported by industry professionals
Landscape Contractors and General Contractors – We will be hosting training events on all aspects of synthetic turf, including installations, maintenance and repair.
If you would like to participate in an upcoming course, please register below. We will contact you once dates have been finalized, as well as with relevant messaging and updates.
“The course was extremely detailed and informative and provided valuable insight into synthetic turf playground surfacing and fall height protection. The presentation provided extensive information about synthetic turf surfacing and did not focus on any specific product.” – Joseph Brusseau, Principal at Hitchcock Design Group
“The seminar was very informative and well worth our time.” Daniel Weinbach – Founder of Daniel P. Weinbach and Partners
Currently Scheduled Events:
Wednesday, September 15th – Proven Applications with Synthetic Turf (2-hour course)
Thursday, October 21st – The 5 Elements of Successful Synthetic Turf Projects (3-hour course)